The Faculty Center of transdisciplinary historical and cultural Studies of the University of Vienna is seeking a new post-doctoral university assitant in the field of “Cultural Heritage” for a contract of 5 years. Under the supervision of Prof. Noémie Etienne, the post-doc will be affected to reasearch activities, mainly in the fields of History and Archeology, teaching and administration missions. More specifically, this includes :
- Developing and strengthening an academic research profile;
- Participation in research projects;
- Participation in organisation of conferences, meetings, symposiums;
- Participation in project applications and external fundraising;
- Preparation/completion of a habilitation/second book;
- Teaching assignments according to the extent regulated by the collective agreement;
- Examination activities;
- Supervison of students;
- Participation in evaluation activities and in quality assurance;
- Participation in administration of the department.
Applications are open till 30 November 2022 via the Job Center of the University of Vienna.
For further information about the position and the application documents needed, consult the job description here!
“University of Vienna” by ViktorDobai is licensed under CC BY-NC 2.0.