Applications are now open (deadline 1 May) for two full-time, six-month student internships at the Una Europa’s headquarters in Brussels.
Are you a Master’s or PhD student or a recent graduate? If so, why not apply for a paid full-time, six-month student internship at Una Europa’s headquarters in Brussels?
September 2023 to February 2024 or January to June 2024
- Cooperate with and assist the Una Europa Student Board
- Represent and support Una Europa’s student viewpoint at the central level
- Master/Phd student or a recent graduate
- Excellent spoken and written English (other Una Europa languages are an advantage)
- Strong interpersonal and intercultural skills
- Ability to work independently and show initiative
- Proactive, team working spirit and positive attitude
- Proficient in social media communications
How to apply
Send your application via email with the subject ‘Application for Student Internship’ to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicate whether you are applying for the autumn/winter 2023 or the spring/summer 2024 internship.
– Deadline for application: 1 May 2023
– Tentative interview date: 22 May 2023
Please read more detailed information on your tasks, profile and this position at https://www.una-europa.eu/jobs-opportunities