Would you like to broaden your skills in international cultural relations, and network with cultural and creative practitioners around the world?
Our Global Cultural Relations Programme (GCRP) is a unique opportunity for people working in the cultural and creative sectors.
Apply now for the opportunity to develop lifelong skills, increase your knowledge, build your international network and receive support to engage in international cultural relations.
This year the GCRP will take place in Istanbul from 10 – 13 May 2022. The programme will be conducted in English.
Why take part in the GCRP?
- Build your skills in international cultural relations through a carefully designed, interactive training programme
- Network and collaborate with professionals from around the world, facing similar challenges and opportunities
- Develop a collaborative, international cultural project
- Join the Cultural Relations Platform’s community of 180 GCRP alumni on a long-term basis.
Who we’re looking for
- We are looking for 40 professionals and entrepreneurs working in the cultural and creative sectors
- You should be aged 25-39, with at least three years’ experience in international collaboration
- You could work for a public, private or civil society organisation, or be a freelancer
- You will need to be able to commit to the programme throughout its duration from 10-13 May 2022 and allow time for travel to and from Istanbul.
How to apply
Fill in the application form by midnight Central European Time, 1 March 2022.