In the framework of the Horizon 2020 funded project Be.CULTOUR, ICHEC Brussels Management School is opening a call for passionate innovators to shape the future of cultural tourism through innovative services and/or products in the following Be.CULTOUR Pilot Heritage Sites:
- Vulture-Alto Bradano area, Basilicata Region, Italy
- The cultural park of Rio Martin, Teruel province, Aragon region, Spain
- Larnaca rural cultural landscape, Larnaca Region, Cyprus
- Forsvik and Rydal Industrial Heritage Sites, Västra Götaland Region, Sweden
- Bač, Sremski Karlovci and Irig in Vojvodina Region, Serbia
- The Route of Stephan the Great and Saint, North-East Romania – Moldova cross-border area
The Hackathon will take place in Brussels from 7 to 9 September 2022.
Selected applicants will be given the opportunity to access the Be.CULTOUR Accelerator, a training programme of 4 months in which they will have the possibility to develop their innovative solutions to a close-to-market stage. Starting from the challenges linked to the targeted deprived, remote or over-exploited areas, the selected participants will develop circular cultural tourism services and/or products that will focus on creating attractive destinations taking into account post-COVID-19 pandemic scenarios.
Deadline for submission of application: May 2nd 2022 at 18:00 (CET)
Find out more here.