The European Commission proposed to establish a sixth mission under Horizon Europe dedicated to the New European Bauhaus to make the green transformation of the built environment more accessible, affordable and attractive to neighbourhoods. Several consultations are now open to gather input on the objectives, implementation and financing of the Mission, among others.
The purpose of this targeted consultation is to gather the views of the professional community on the R&I needed for the transformation of our construction ecosystem, in order to identify and define the right components to design this potential future mission.
The five surveys can be found below:
- The objectives of the proposed New European Bauhaus mission: Survey
- The implementation of the proposed New European Bauhaus mission: Survey
- R&I for the transformation of our construction ecosystem: Survey
- R&I for innovative funding approaches: Survey
- R&I for community engagement and local democracy: Survey