CHANSE launches the call for proposals ‘Transformations: Social and Cultural Dynamics in the Digital Age’ to finance high-quality international research projects and inspire collaboration between researchers and various stakeholders groups.
Proposals must address the following topics:
- Cultural Transformations in the Digital Age
- Digitalisation and Social Transformation
Countries participating in the call: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Norway, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United-Kingdom.
Project team: Teams must be composed of at least four Principal investigators, i.e. partners, eligible to receive funding from the CHANSE funders from four or more different countries participating in the call.
- Official call announcement and launch of the online submission system: 9 March 2021.
- Deadline for outline proposals: 7 May 2021 (14:00 CEST)
- Deadline for invited full proposals: 7 December 2021 (14:00 CEST)
To find out more information about the call, please click here.