The COESO project (Collaborative Engagement on Societal Issues) will fund 5 new pilot projects for up to 50,000 € each to implement innovative Citizen Science projects in Social Sciences and Humanities. Civil society and researchers are invited to apply.
What is the COESO project and what kind of projects are we searching for?
COESO is a research project, coordinated by OpenEdition and EHESS, dedicated to the development of citizen science and participatory research in the area of Social Sciences and Humanities. It consists of 15 partners from 6 European countries (France, Portugal, Italy, Spain, Belgium and Germany), including research centers, foundations, companies and associations.
We are looking for projects that meet all of the following criteria:
- Collaborative projects connecting at least one researcher and one stakeholder from outside academia (civil society organizations, socio-economic actors, policy-makers or others);
- Projects involving Social Sciences and Humanities disciplines;
- Projects that follow participatory research methodology or collaborative research methodology;
- Projects willing to be part of an observation protocol and a testing phase for the development of a platform aiming at supporting and facilitating participatory and collaboratory research practices;
- Projects addressing societal challenges (a connection with at least one of the Sustainable Development Goals).
For more information and answer the call, please visit the website of COESO.