This call for applications is open to architects and cultural professionals active in the field of architecture (individuals and groups up to 5 people), aged 18+, of all educational qualifications and levels of experience, legally residing in a Creative Europe country.
i-Portunus provides financial support to partially fund the cost of travel (transportation, accommodation etc.) to another (or several) Creative Europe country(ies).
The duration of the mobility must be between 7 and 60 days and must take place before 30 November 2021.
The travel can be continuous or segmented:
- A continuous mobility means that you have one round-trip travel, or one multi-destination trip.
- A segmented mobility means that you will travel several times to one or several destinations. Each trip must last a minimum of 5 days, and the total number of days still has to be between 7 and 60 days.
The main objective of your mobility is preferably one of the following:
- International collaboration: for example in the framework of an international project.
- Production oriented residencies: for example you will research on the spot and develop new designs in relation to the social and physical environment.
- Professional development: for example you will take part in network meetings, showcases, workshops, master classes and other types of training outside of formal education, such as creative hubs.
|Call for applications:||15 January 2021|
|Submission Deadline:||14 March 2021 (18:00 CET)|
|Notification of Results:||16 April 2021|
|Earliest date of departure:||16 June 2021|
|Latest date of return:||30 November 2021|
To find out more information about the call, please click here.