The 17th International Conference on Semantic Systems will take place in Amsterdam, 6-9 September 2021. In the frame of this event, a thematic extension of the general call has been launched to invite “high-quality submissions that show how Semantic technologies have been applied to develop and improve humanities and cultural heritage research and practice”.
Submissions are invited under the following three tracks:
- Research and Innovation
- Posters and Demos
- Industry contributions.
Topics of Interest include but are not limited to:
- Cultural Heritage Ontologies and Vocabularies
- Semantic technologies for Digital Humanities
- Linked Data, Knowledge Graphs and Digital Humanities
- Semantic Search for Humanities and Digital Heritage
- Geo-semantics for Humanities and Digital Heritage
- Natural Language Processing for cultural heritage
- Approaches to support Humanities scholars accessing Semantic data
- Social Semantics for Humanities data
- Semantic technologies for Audio-Visual Data
- Historical Entity reconciliation on the Semantic Web
- Semantics and Hermeneutics
- Semantic Social Networks in Heritage data
- Semantic technologies in Digital Libraries
- Ethics & Semantics: humanising knowledge graphs, ethically-aware semantic tech
Find out submission dates and guidelines here.