In the context of the JPI CH action program, the Dutch JPI CH team will organise an expert meeting on Heritage Management in Dynamic Environments on 9th October 2019.
This meeting is designed to bring a selected number of heritage/landscape professionals together in an informal setting, to identify common challenges and exchange ideas and methods.
The intended expert meeting’s goals are to obtain an overview of innovative and state-of-the-art European research on heritage management in dynamic environments and to build a European research network facilitating knowledge exchange on research dealing with heritage, landscape dynamics and connected present-day (social) challenges.
The participating experts are:
- Prof. Cornelius Holtorf, Linnaeus University
- Dr. Dóra Mérai, Central European University Budapest
- Dr. Lorna Richardson, University of East Anglia
- Francesco Visentin, University of Venice
- Francesco Vallerani, University of Venice
- Eugene Costello, Stockholm University
- Ben Gearey, University College Cork
- Kimberley Davies, University College Cork
- Dr. Monika Stobiecka, University of Warsaw
- Dr. Laszlo Ferenczi, Association of Cultural Heritage Managers (HU)
- Menne Kosian, Cultural Heritage Agency of the Netherlands
- Bert Groenewoudt, Cultural Heritage Agency of the Netherlands
- Michiel Purmer, Natuurmonumenten
- Jaap Evert Abrahamse, Cultural Heritage Agency of the Netherlands
- Rowin van Lanen, Wageningen University & Research /Cultural Heritage Agency
- Roy van Beek, Wageningen University & Research
For more information about the meeting, please contact :
M.N. (Marieke) van Ommeren MA