The European Heritage Label action is seeking professionals from a variety of disciplines to join its pool of experts. The European panel experts are responsible for carrying out the selection at the Union level.The aim of this call is to establish a pool of experts for the European level of the selection process of the European Heritage Label. The European Commission will select 4 experts from this pool and appoint them as members of the panel for a three year long mandate. The deadline for applications is 5 February 2023.
The Commission will consider the following during the selection process
- complementarity of competences
- a balanced geographical distribution
- gender balance
The call is open to citizens of the European Union. Applicants must demonstrate through their CV and cover letter that they meet the following criteria:
- have a master degree in political science, history, social sciences, remembrance policy, cultural heritage, or similar
- have at least 8 years of work experience in academia, teaching, research or similar field
- have previous experience in drafting reports for EU or other international organisations, governments, or similar
- have excellent oral and writing skills in English
- have knowledge of cultural heritage issues within Europe, or of European cultural policies is an advantage
- be available to devote an appropriate number of working days per year to the panel work
For more information and to apply, please visit the website of the European Commission.