Objectives of the Hub
Welcome to the Heritage Research Hub! The Heritage Research Hub is a platform on and for the cultural heritage research community. It has been created and is managed by the Joint Programming Initiative on Cultural Heritage (JPI CH).
- To provide information about the JPI CH and its activities.
- To create an online location where everyone who works in or with cultural heritage-related research can share and search for different contents, including news, events, funding and training opportunities or open vacancies.
- To inform about the cultural heritage research general framework by introducing the heritage research policies, the various stakeholders involved or research projects.
- To collect and display online resources on and for heritage research.
How it works
The Heritage Research Hub succeeds the Heritage Portal and covers intangible, tangible, natural and digital heritage. It is administrated by the JPI CH Secretariat.
It is a free collaborative platform allowing users to create and share various type of contents. You wish to contribute to making the hub an ever-growing place? You would like to give more visibility to your work, organisation or project? Create an account!
As a contributor, you can:
- Publish news, events, documents, funding or training opportunities and open vacancies.
- Create a page introducing your organisation.
- Create a page presenting your research project.
The administration team reviews all contents before publication. If you require more information, please contact us: email@example.com
Any questions? Consult our FAQ page.
We fully respect your right to privacy. We do not collect information to identify individual users, nor do we have any use of such information. We collect statistical information on visitors’ browsing habits to our site to improve both our website structure and our content. Data is not passed on to or shared with, any other third parties or organisations.
If you register as a contributor, we will use the information you provide to contact you regarding your posts on the hub only. You will be free to modify them in your profile settings at any time.