Presentation of the call
Heritage in Changing Environments Call supported well-defined, transnational, interdisciplinary and collaborative research and development projects that maximise the value and impact of research outcomes by promoting the Exchange with policymakers, businesses and commercial enterprises, the broader Heritage sector, voluntary and community groups and the general public.
A project proposal had to comprise of at least three research teams, each based in an eligible institution in a different country participating in the Heritage in Changing Environments Call.
The call included three main topics:
- Changing physical environments
- Changing social and economic environments
- Changing political and cultural environments
Five projects were selected for funding:
- Care Msoc - Community Archaeology in Rural Environnement - Meeting Societal Challenges
- Exinct - Extinction as cultural heritage? Exhibiting human nature entanglements with extinct and threatened species
- Consech20 - CONSErvation of 20th-century concrete Cultural Heritage in urban changing environments
- Homee - Heritage Opportunities/threats within Mega-Events in Europe: Changing environments, new challenges and possible solutions for preservation in mega-events embedded in heritage-rich European cities
- Wet Futures - Wetland Futures in Contested Environments: an inter-and transdisciplinary approach to wetland heritage in the Netherlands, United Kingdom and Ireland